"Once You Choose Hope, Anything Is Possible"
~ Christopher Reeve
Individual Art Therapy
One on one, private and confidential on-line art therapy sessions. Google Meet is the medium used to ensure privacy and security.
In person interactive sessions designed to emphasize hands on participation. Group workshops available at your location.
Business owners care about their staff. Consultant services available for staff mental health support and team building.
Hi! Great to See You!
Art puts us in touch with our soul and helps us to heal from the inside out.
- Is not only for artists or those who are artistic
- Is the use of art in counseling
- Is effective for working with many different issues
Art can help to:
- Express powerful emotions
- Clarify feelings
- Cope with loss and grief
- Develop coping skills
- Provide a healing environment
- Relieve anxiety and stress
- Making art releases emotional pain and helps the healing process
Role of Art Therapist:
- To be a mentor and guide
- To make the space sacred and safe
- To listen empathically
- To help the artists explore their art
- To be a bridge from the artist to the art and vice versa